Jobs4.0 (www.jobs4point0.com)

Jobs4.0 (www.jobs4point0.com)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while - inexcusable, but I'll try anyway.... I've been on the road a lot, meeting employers. Some great companies are getting close to joining us....stay tuned...

Best news of all are the reports of Jobs4.0 users not only getting interviews, but getting job offers. I've heard of 4 offers again this week that were accepted. Fantastic! As one of the 4 told me, "I really don't think I would have found out about this job any place else." He was tired of being ignored when he applied via Monster. We all know how hard it is even to get any response at all when you apply via some other sites -- even a rejection letter would be an improvement many times!!!-- but Jobs4.0 employers are stepping up. They are not only posting jobs, they are looking closely at the resumes, and responding, interviewing, and HIRING! We still have a long long way to go, but we are moving in the right direction.


Please write and share your Jobs4.0 experiences with me... good, bad and the ugly.. I'd like to hear it all....It will help us build a better product for all of us...

Gotta run and get more jobs.....

Best,

STeven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that more employers, in my home state, will be willing to join your organization. I've been searching, applying and interviewing since September 2006 and it is so hard not to get discouraged.